Welcome to SLT Online – Private Speech and Language Therapy from Julie Andrews
SLT Online provides speech & language therapy services across Leicestershire, Warwickshire, Northamptonshire areas for children and adults who are having difficulty with communication.
After four years of full-time study, Julie qualified in 1997 with a BSc ‘Hons’ degree in Speech & language Pathology and Therapeutics, at the University of Central England in Birmingham.
Since qualifying, she has worked in senior roles across NHS services in the East Midlands before becoming a fully Independent Therapist. In 2009 she jetted off to spend four years working in Australia with ABA consultants (autism). Julie now holds a caseload of clients and travels around the UK to carry out assessments for SEND Tribunals and Medico-legal reports (Educational negligence and Personal Injury).
Julie is a member of the following institutions:
- HCPC (Health and Care Professions Council)
- Expert Witness Institute
Please contact Julie if you require assessment, therapy and/or training for the following:
- children with speech and/or language delays or disorders
- adults who have had a stroke or are experiencing voice problems
- adults with learning difficulties who need help with feeding issues or communication
- schools who require baseline assessments for pupils who have difficulty with speaking, listening, reading, writing, spelling and social communication
- teachers and support assistants who work with children on the autistic spectrum of disorders
- teachers and support assistants who work with children experiencing difficulties with literacy, language or speech
- parents or schools who require an Expert Witness for Special Educational Needs Tribunals (SEND)