Please contact Julie if you require an assessment, a training package, speech and language screening service, or regular speech therapy for;
- Parents of children with speech and/or language delays or disorders
- Adults who have had a stroke or are experiencing voice problems
- Adults with learning difficulties who need help with feeding issues or communication
- Schools who require baseline assessments for pupils experiencing difficulty with speaking, listening, reading, writing, spelling and social communication
- Teachers and Support Assistants who work with children on the autistic spectrum of disorders
- Teachers and Support Assistants who work with children experiencing difficulties with literacy, language or speech
- Parents or Schools who require an Expert Witness for Special Educational Needs Tribunals (SENAD)
Private therapy consultations are available in the following Counties: Leicestershire, Warwickshire, Birmingham and Northamptonshire. An initial consultation will last approximately 1 – 1.5 hours and includes:
- Taking a detailed case history of the client
- A screening assessment of speech, language and communication skills
- Written and/or verbal advice
Therapy Sessions, reviews: Approx. 30 minutes – 1 hour
This may involve any one or a combination of:
- Verbal advice and demonstration of strategies needed to improve communication skills.
- Individual One-to-one speech and/or language therapy
- Advice to school staff / carers etc.
- Full assessment following the initial consultation
Special Educational Needs Assessment & Report:
An in depth assessment of speech and/or language skills for the purpose of applying for a Statement of Educational Needs is available.
This may take up to four hours to complete and may involve seeing the client over two separate sessions in order to complete the assessment.
Appointments can be made for most locations in the Midlands.
FOR FURTHER ENQUIRIES, PLEASE USE THE ON-LINE ADVICE FORM.